Wednesday 24 July 2013

Finally...

Well the long awaited end of term has arrived and we have said goodbye for the final time to our year 6.

The last few weeks of term certainly were packed full- I hope that you all enjoyed the concert on Monday evening- it was lovely to see such great support on the night and the children displayed their varying talents magnificently. Your children certainly made me proud of what they achieved and how they have grown in confidence as they have gone through the school.

I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you  for my very generous gifts. I wish you a very happy summer which I hope is a warm and sunny one wherever you are headed, be it the parks of Harpenden or further afield.

I look forward to seeing some very smartly dressed year sevens as I drive to school in September and maybe one or two will pop in to let us know how the new term is going.

Once again, thank you and enjoy your summer. I'm off for a glass of something lightly chilled!

Pamela Doran